Covid 19 Restrictions.
Government Guidlines on Accommodation.
From 4 July, you - and members of your household or support bubble - can stay overnight in groups of up to 2 households (including support bubbles). This can be in each other’s homes or other accommodation, such as hotels or apartments. You should, wherever possible, socially distance from people you do not normally live with, take particular care to maintain excellent hygiene - washing hands and surfaces - and avoid using shared facilities like bathrooms wherever possible.
- You must not travel to Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club or Cleobury Country Lodges if you or any of your party are showing signs of any symptoms of covid- 19 or are required to self isolate under the test & trace system.
- If you develop any symptoms of covid-19 during your stay, you must immediately leave the property, inform the Cleobury Mortimer Golf Club and return home to self isolate. You are not permitted under any circumstances to remain at the property with symptoms.
- You must not arrive at the property before the check-in time.
- The property will be prepared for your arrival and disinfected to the best of their ability by the cleaners, but nothing can be 100% guaranteed for obvious reasons.
- Please bring your own hand sanitiser and hand wash. All guests should wash their hands frequently during their stay. Prior to departure, please make sure the property is clean and tidy. Cleaner's jobs are very difficult under the current circumstances; please do not make them any harder.
- You must be ready and leave by the departure time. Cleaners must be allowed the extra time to clean properties before the next guests.
Each of these four 4* Shropshire self-catering accommodations have been built and furnished to the highest standard with an open minimalist feel to it featuring a fully equipped kitchen, two en-suite bedrooms that can be arranged as twin or double accommodation and storage room for golf/ fishing equipment.
The perfect holiday accommodation in a peaceful and scenic location.